Having beautiful hair is the desire of everyone but if these hair are straight also, their beauty gets enhanced very much indeed and you feel much more comfortable and confident. There is no doubt in the fact that straight and shiny hair increase your beauty. That’s the only reason this trend has emerged a lot all across the fashion sector. Now the commercials for different shampoo brands are also focusing on the theme of straightness and shine of hair because they know the fact that straightness of hair can’t be separated from their beauty; they are equally necessary. As far as the methods are concerned, there are several ways presented to be effective sources of getting your hair straight but most of them are bit sluggish and not valid anymore. Here we are going to present some vital methods for you to get your hair straight and beautiful.
Along with having infinite benefits for human health, milk is also categorized to be one of those useful elements which are playing vital role in preserving and enhancing the beauty of our hair. You can get the help of milk in order to straighten your hair. All you have to do is:
- Take milk and water in one-half cup each and mix them thoroughly. When water and milk are completely mixed, pour this mixture in a spray bottle. At the time of combing your hair, spray this mixture over your hair and leave as it is. Wash the hair after 25-30 minutes.
- Take one cup of milk and put one teaspoon of honey in it. Grab four strawberries and chop them into the mixture of milk and honey. The remedy is ready. Apply this on your hair. Take a towel, cover your hair with it and leave them covered for about two hours. Use a mild shampoo for washing the hair after two hours. Try to use wide-toothed combing stuff so that the hair don’t get stuck.
We are hoping that this milky remedy would help you getting your hair straightened and beautiful enough.
Olive Oil & Egg
Yes, you all know that the olive oil is one of the most famous remedies for keeping your hair alive and healthy. But the egg also has same importance when it comes to curing your hair. When it comes to curing your hair with the help of eggs and olive oil, all you have to do is:
- Put four table-spoons of olive oil in an open pot and beat two eggs in it.
- After that, mix them thoroughly until eggs get dissolved in olive oil.
- Mixture is ready, now is the time to do the trick. Apply this mixture to your hair properly leaving no hair dry.
- Comb the hair after applying that mixture over them and let them settle for about 45 minutes.
- Now is the time to finalize; wash the hair with a good quality shampoo.
We are pretty sure that you would be feeling much more comfortable and confident about your hair.
Aloe Vera has always been supposed to be one of those substances which are extremely important for the skin as well as your hair. It helps making the hair even more silky, healthy and shiny. For getting benefit from Aloe Vera, all you have to do is:
- Take one and half cup of Olive Oil and heat it up a bit.
- Now mix this warn olive oil in one and half cup of aloe vera.
- You can also grab rosemary oil and mix few (5-6) drops of these.
- Mix all this stuff and apply over your hair and let the hair stay in this condition for about 1-2 hours.
- Now is the time to wash them with a decent quality shampoo and watch the magic.
Yes, the importance of other oils is fair but the castor oil’s importance can’t be denied as well. Many experts suggest using this oil for treating your hair. When it comes to treating your hair with castor oil, all you have to do is:
- Take one table spoon of soybean oil, two tea table spoons castor oil and mix them properly.
- Now warm this mixture for 20 seconds by placing it inside a microwave.
- Mixture is ready after warming; now apply this mixture over your hair and keep massaging for some time and leave it as it is for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash the hair with a decent shampoo.
- Try to comb your hair while they are still wet after taking shower and let them dry after you finish combing.
These are some of very vital suggested techniques which you can follow in order to straighten your hair. We are hoping that you will be enjoying yourself after following this article. Do share this article with your friends & family member so that they could also get benefit from this.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The experts all around the globe have always categorized Apple Cider Vinegar to be one of the top listed ingredients curing and increasing the health of hair. What it does is that it reclaims the lost glory of your hair and allow them have that charm back again. For this, you have to follow a very simple procedure:
- First you have to get at least 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar and some water (almost one cup of water).
- Mix these items thoroughly and let them settle.
- Now is the time to take shower. Remember, this mixture is supposed to be used after taking shower, so use it properly.
- After taking shower, gently apply this mixture over your wet hair and let them dry.
- That’s it, you are done.
We look forward helping you in every better possible way we could.